Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. All pages on this website that transmit sensitive data use SSL encryption.
Refund policy- All gift card sales are final – No refunds.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following: Details provided from registration or purchases Information we learn from web site visitors Information about the transactions visitors undertake
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use the information: For administering membership of any provides services. To enable us to provide you with a better service.
For those who have registered for a service, product, or newsletter, we may use your information to notify you regarding relevant information. We may contact you by email. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive information, please contact us or unsubscribe and we will remove you from our mailing list.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy feel free to contact us.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit certain websites. We use a number of different cookies on our platforms, including strictly necessary, performance, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences. This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
What cookies do we use and why?
Some cookies are session cookies which means that the cookie will expire when your session finishes. Others are functional cookies which are stored on your device and will be used to recognize you as a user, the next time you visit. Ours are functional cookies.
Generally, cookies can be categorized as:
- Security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service and to protect your data.
- User persistent cookies are used to store a user’s preferences across our platform.
- Multimedia cookies are used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).
Altamarea Group is dedicated to user experience and we use many tools to help us improve our loyalty and commerce platforms. To this end, we use reporting and analytics cookies to collect information about how you use our storefront, and how often. These cookies only gather information for statistical purposes and only use pseudonymous cookie identifiers that do not directly identify you. The performance cookies we use include:
- First party analytics cookies – We use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our websites and our merchants’ websites, and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to a webpage. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our websites and our merchants’ websites are performing and make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.
- Third party analytics cookies – We also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Advertising cookies are used on some of our loyalty & ecommerce platforms to tailor marketing to you and your interests and provide you with a more personalized service in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and we may share this information with third-parties, such as advertisers. Although these cookies can track your device’s visits to our website and other sites, they typically cannot personally identify you. Without these cookies, the advertisements that you see may be less relevant and interesting to you.
Finally, Social and Content cookies are placed by many social media plugins (for example the Facebook ’like’ button), and other tools meant to provide or improve the content on a website. We integrate these modules into our platform to improve the experience of browsing and interacting with our platform. Please note that some of these third-party services place cookies that are also used for things like behavioral advertising, analytics, and/or market research.
Altamarea Group uses the Netmasons platform to power our eCommerce storefront, Netmasons place the following cookies for visitors of our store:
- __cfduid – Does not store personal inforamtion, verifies trusted web traffic.
- ASP.Net_SessionId – Used to identify the users session on the server. The session being an area on the server which can be used to store data in between http requests.
- CMSCookieLevel – Does not store personal information, used to manage other cookie settings.
- CMSCsrfCookie – Stores a security token to prevent cross-site forgery.
- CMSPreferredCulture – Language and currency settings.
- CMSShoppingCart – Stores your shopping cart items when you are not registered for easier access. Does not store personal identification data.
- __ssid – Google Analytics tracking.
- _ga – Google Analytics used to track users.
- _gat – Google Analytics used to set tracking rates.
- _gid – Google Analytics page tracking.
- cookieconsent_status – Tracks whether you have agreed to our terms of service.
Personal Information we collect
When you visit our platform, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website or platform, we collect information about the individual pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, credit card token (we do not store the full number), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Netmasons to power our storefront and loyalty platforms. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example placing orders, signing up for loyalty or using your loyalty points). Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, create a loyalty account or redeem points we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.