When Ahmass Fakahany and Chef Michael White joined forces, lightning struck. Michael had unique culinary skills and a passion for business, and Ahmass had deep business and leadership acumen and a strong passion for food and wine. The two were a perfect fit.
Brick by brick they built the Altamarea Group with a shared vision to create restaurant brands that are distinct in concept but united in delivering unsurpassed quality and outstanding service. They strive everyday to uphold and further this vision with an unwavering attention to detail and a true devotion to pleasing guests. Their global culinary model allows guests to be themselves and eat amazing food.
Although Ahmass and Michael seem to somehow be in every restaurant at all times, they rely on a vast team of talented people who share their vision around client service, culinary consistency and quality, and operating excellence.
- Arthur Li: Group Chief Financial Officer & Head of Business Finance & Administration
- Uzma Amanat: Finance Director
- Jennifer Murri: Head of Business Support
- Brian Lauck: General Counsel
- Dolly Nacario: Director of Human Resources
- RESTAURANT LEADERSHIP
- Rocky Cirino: Managing DirectorAi Fiori, Marea, Vaucluse, Ristorante Morini, Bedford Post Restaurants (Campagna • The Barn)
- Jonna Gerlich: Managing DirectorMarketing, Events, Promotions, & Partnerships
- Mona Carbona: Regional General Manager, New Jersey
- Will Guess: Chop Shop, UK
- Osteria Morini RESTAURANTS
- Soho, NYC: Phil Buttacavoli
- Washington, D.C.: Jesse Hiney
- Bernardsville, NJ: Mona Carbona
- EXECUTIVE CHEFS
- BEVERAGE TEAM